My first post was 18 years ago (216 months). The original was on Blogger before migrating to WordPress after google stopped supporting FTP publishing on March 26, 2010. It’s MOSTLY Continue Reading →
(1) Can more local self-rule save a collapsing, ‘late Roman’ America? (NY POST)
Caedite eos, novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
This is from one of my favorite movies….
…about the location of a silver cup.
Do not delete.
(1) Coffee: Words from a Grad Student/Addict
(1) Unraveling Anthropologie’s Intoxicating Store Experience Credit: Felicia (2) The Gospel According to Peanuts: How A Charlie Brown Christmas almost didn’t happen (NRO)
I want to squish its FACE!!!
(1) Monks in Spencer launch brewery (Boston Globe) Credit: Catherine A
(1) Selfies Say ‘Lonely’: Real relationships are based on knowing a person, his flaws as well as his strengths. “Real relationships aren’t based on illusion. They’re based on knowing a Continue Reading →